Our top priority is to keep both our customers and employees safe. We have carefully planned the 2020 season by incorporating guidelines from the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health. This is new territory of all of us and we will adjust things as needed. We respectfully ask you to adhere to the following recommendations and look forward to seeing everyone soon.
If you or any one in your household, does not feel well or have any symptoms compatible with COVID-19 please stay at home:
- Please use social distancing practices while shopping and on the property
- All customers and visitors are to wear masks
- For food safety regulations pets are not allowed
We have adapted these protective measures for the safety of our customers and employees:
Note: We reserve the right to make policies changes at any time.
- All employees will be wearing masks when assisting customers
- Sneeze-guard barriers have been installed at our cash registers
- Preferred credit cards, Visa or Mastercard, for contact-less payments with our employees
- Directional signs for one way customer flow and social distancing reminders have been posted
- Disinfectant and wipes is available for all customers and employees
- Cleaning and sanitizing will be done continuously throughout the day by employees
- If it becomes necessary, access to the building will be metered
- We will continuously monitor our policies
- The above policies may change at anytime
- We value your cooperation and understanding during these new conditions.