Our top priority is to keep both our customers and employees safe. We have carefully planned the 2021 season by incorporating guidelines from the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health. We will continue to follow all state and local government mandates. We respectfully ask you to adhere to the following recommendations and look forward to seeing everyone soon.
If you or any one in your household, does not feel well or have any symptoms compatible with COVID-19 please stay at home:
- Please use social distancing practices while shopping and anywhere on our property
- Masks will continue to be strongly recommended for customers and employees who are not fully vaccinated
- For food safety regulations pets are not allowed
We have adapted these protective measures for the safety of our customers and employees:
Note: We reserve the right to make policies changes at any time.
- Masks will continue to be strongly recommended for our customers and employees who are not fully vaccinated
- Sneeze-guard barriers have been installed at our cash registers
- Preferred credit cards, Visa or Mastercard, for contact-less payments with our employees
- Directional signs for one way customer flow and social distancing reminders have been posted inside the building and outside
- Disinfectant and wipes is available for all customers and employees
- Cleaning and sanitizing will be done continuously throughout the day by employees
- If it becomes necessary, access to the building and outdoor venues will be metered
- We will continuously monitor our policies
- The above policies may change at anytime
- We value your cooperation and understanding during this season
- Curbside ordering is available Monday - Friday. Please call ahead to place your order. Order must be $25.00 minimum on Visa or Mastercard. Most orders can be processed within a few hours after calling. Some products may require 24-48 hours notice.
- Activities that are happening this fall: Corn Maze Opening Sept. 25, and Pick Your Pumpkins Opening Oct. 2. Please check our activity calendar for more details.
- Our fall entertainment will be returning in September 2021. Also, our expanded Orchard Walk and Hayloft of Seasonal orchard procedures will be open daily starting in Sept..