COVID-19 Updates and Store Policy Changes
Our top priority is to keep both our customers and employees safe. We have carefully planned the 2021 season by incorporating guidelines from the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health. We will continue to follow all state and local government mandates. We respectfully ask you to adhere to the following recommendations and look forward to seeing everyone soon.
If you or any one in your household, does not feel well or have any symptoms compatible with COVID-19 please stay at home:
- Please use social distancing practices while shopping and anywhere on our property
- Masks will continue to be strongly recommended for customers and employees who are not fully vaccinated
- For food safety regulations pets are not allowed
- Masks will continue to be strongly recommended for our customers and employees who are not fully vaccinated
- Sneeze-guard barriers have been installed at our cash registers
- Preferred credit cards, Visa or Mastercard, for contact-less payments with our employees
- Directional signs for one way customer flow and social distancing reminders have been posted inside the building and outside
- Disinfectant and wipes is available for all customers and employees
- Cleaning and sanitizing will be done continuously throughout the day by employees
- If it becomes necessary, access to the building and outdoor venues will be metered
- We will continuously monitor our policies
- The above policies may change at anytime
- We value your cooperation and understanding during this season
- Curbside ordering is available Monday - Friday. Please call ahead to place your order. Order must be $25.00 minimum on Visa or Mastercard. Most orders can be processed within a few hours after calling. Some products may require 24-48 hours notice.
- Activities that are happening this fall: Corn Maze Opening Sept. 25, and Pick Your Pumpkins Opening Oct. 2. Please check our activity calendar for more details.
- Our fall entertainment will be returning in September 2021. Also, our expanded Orchard Walk and Hayloft of Seasonal orchard procedures will be open daily starting in Sept..
Note: We reserve the right to make policies changes at any time.
Specific for Pick Your Own Strawberries
Pick Your Own Strawberry Fields
Reopen Mid June 2021
Reopen Mid June 2021
- If you are feeling sick, or anyone in your party, please do not come out to the fields.
- Masks will continue to be strongly recommended for customers and employees who are not fully vaccinated.
- Practice social distancing. Watch for orange cones and signage.
- Boxes are provided. Clean PYO boxes from previous years may be reused for yourself.
- All pickers need to wash their hands before picking.
- Right now, we will not be running wagons because of the social distancing requirements.
- Smaller groups are encouraged.
- Important -- do not to eat strawberries in the field.
- Young pickers must be closely supervised and small children must be one-on-one with an adult.
- Bring along enough adults or older children so when your small helpers tire of picking, they can wait on the edge of the field with someone.
- If necessary, access to the field will be metered.
- Bring you own water, kneeling pads, wagons or strollers for transporting your little ones and berries.
- Please keep in mind while picking, wagons and strollers will be kept by the edge of the field.
- Thank you for your understanding.